Do you reside in the state of Florida or do your family get low income? or moreover if you are affected by the hurricane Irma, you can now Apply for ACCESS Florida Benefits via www.myflorida.com/accessflorida.
Through the program of ACCESS (Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency) Florida, families with low income or vitimes of hurricane Irma will be provided with food, health care, cash or medicare, as long as they are eligible for the policy.
This program is in conjunction with the Florida Department of Children and Families. The ACCESS Florida system allows you to connect with their public assistance information 24/7. This can be done through the online application and MyACCESS Account.
Requirements for ACCESS Florida Benefits Program
Before you proceed to apply for this program, you have to valid Social Security Number (SSN). Also a Personal and household information will be submitted during the application process.
Furthermore, you will be asked to present a valid proof of immigration status which must be provided if you are an immigrant. Once you have those information ready, follow the steps below to start your application.
Step Guide To Apply for ACCESS Florida Benefits Via www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
- Visit the ACCESS Florida Official Website at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
- On the homepage, click the “Am I Eligible?” button to see whether you are eligible or not, and as well which process may require you to answer some questions.
- Then, if eligible, click the “Apply For Benefits” button to submit corresponding applications for food, cash or medical assistance.
- NOTE: If you are visiting the website for the very first time, you are required to create a new account. Once done, then you can log in to complete the step described above.
- Once you submit your application online, you will receive a telephone interview to confirm your application.
- Then, wait for not less than 30 days to get the response.
Like i said before, the ACCESS Florida benefits Program is organised for those who are truly poor or affected by hurricane Irma right now. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and colleagues on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus to help save a life today.