Do you reside in the state of Florida or do your family get low income? or moreover if you are affected by Hurricane Irma, you can now Apply for ACCESS Florida Benefits via www.myflorida.com/accessflorida.
Through the program of ACCESS (Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency) Florida, families with low income or victims of hurricane Irma will be provided with food, health care, cash or medicare, as long as they are eligible for the policy.
This program is in conjunction with the Florida Department of Children and Families. The ACCESS Florida system allows you to connect with their public assistance information 24/7. This can be done through the online application and MyACCESS Account.
My Access Florida Login at myaccessflorida.com
My Access Florida Login website is the only place where the resident of Florida can apply for assistance benefits like Food Stamps/SNAP, Medical Assistance, and Temporary cash assistance for families with children (TANF). Also, through myaccessflorida.com you can create Access Florida account.
All About www.myaccessflorida.com
www.myaccessflorida.com is an online portal designed and managed by the Department of Children and Families (DCF). It’s through the website that they administer financial assistance to low-income households in terms of cash and health program.
Millions of Florida’s citizen who needs financial assistance has benefited from these public assistance programs. The Access Florida department through this program has eliminated poverty for the less privileged, thereby giving them access to quality health facilities, nutritious food, and many more.
Through the My ACCESS website, Florida’s residents can easily apply for:
- Florida Food Assistance Program (Food Stamps/SNAP)
- Medical Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Housing Assistance
- Temporary cash assistance for families with children (TANF).
- Employment Assistance
- Transportation Assistance
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services
- Literacy Services & GED.
Access Florida Account Requirement
To create My Access Florida benefits account on www.myaccessflorida.com only takes a few minutes and once you are done, you start to enjoy the benefits of Access Florida. You need the following
Personal Information such as:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Case Number (if you have already applied for benefits)
- Zip Code
SEE ALSO:How to Access MyMercy Account Online
Your Case Number is your last or current employee. It can be seen at the top of the letter your employee gave you. During this time you’re filling this section of My Access Florida benefits, you must provide:
- Case number
- Your current address zip code
- Payee first name
- The Payee last name
- Payee date of birth
User ID & PasswordLogin Password and Username
It’s only with your Access Florida user ID and password that grants you access to My Access Florida benefit. This is your My Access Florida login credentials.
- A unique user ID
- Re-type password
This section will require you to choose and provide answers to 3 My AccessFlorida security questions to secure your account and be able to reset My AccessFlorida password if you can’t remember it.
Steps To Create Access Florida Account Login
If you are yet to apply for benefits and do not have a case number, follow the instructions below to create your ACCESS account.
1. Go to the MyAccessFlorida account creation page.
2. On the homepage, you will see the Login or Create Your MyACCESS Account section. Click on it.
3. Next is the My Access Florida account page where you will be required to provide the requirement to apply for MyAccessFlorida benefits. Such information needed includes Name, Date of Birth, Email Address, Case Number (if you have already applied for benefits), and Zip Code.
4. After you have provided all the required information, press the “Next” button to complete your ACCESS account setup process.
Once the information you provided is accurate and they are all verified, your MyAccessFlorida.com account will successfully be created. Now you can log in using the My Access Florida login information that is associated with your account.
Now you are done creating an ACCESS account, you can carry out various activities on myaccessflorida.com with your My Access Florida login account. You can
- Check your eligibility for public assistance benefits
- Start your benefit application
- View the status of your benefits application
- Manage your current benefits
- Check your current benefits balance
- Update your account information
- Submit verification documents
So, with My Access Florida account, you can easily complete all these tasks. Now, let us see how to login MyAccess Florida account and also how to reset your lost MyAccessFlorida login password.
My Access Florida Login at myaccessflorida.com
- Open your computer browser and visit the myACCESS website.
- Once the homepage opens, click on the “Login or Create Your MyACCESS Account” link.
- On the next page, type in your User ID and Password.
- Then click the login button to complete the process.
- Now you have logged in, you can proceed to apply for public assistance benefits if you are yet to apply or you can manage your Access account and update your profile.
How To Reset MyAccessFlorida Login Password
If you forgot your Access Florida login password and you want to reset it, follow the instructions below, to complete the whole recovery process.
- On the Access Florida login page, click on forgot your password (if you want to reset MyAccessFlorida password) or click on forgot your user ID (in order to reset MyAccessFlorida user ID).
- Enter your “My Access user ID and click on next to proceed with MyAccess password reset.
- Input your Access Florida security questions and click on the next button to proceed further
- Follow the onscreen instruction to change and update your password to login MyAccessFlorida.com.
To reset your MyAccess Florida user ID, fill all your user information such as first name, last name, and date of birth under personal information. Then enter your case information (case number), followed by the zip code of your current location, payee first name, payee last name, and payee date of birth. Then click on the “Next” button, from there, you will be able to retrieve your User ID.
Requirements for ACCESS Florida Benefits Program
Before you proceed to apply for this program, you have to valid Social Security Number (SSN). Also, Personal and household information will be submitted during the application process.
Furthermore, you will be asked to present a valid proof of immigration status which must be provided if you are an immigrant. Once you have that information ready, follow the steps below to start your application.
Step Guide To Apply for ACCESS Florida Benefits Via www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
- Visit the ACCESS Florida Official Website at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
- On the homepage, click the “Am I Eligible?” button to see whether you are eligible or not, and as well as which process may require you to answer some questions.
- Then, if eligible, click the “Apply For Benefits” button to submit corresponding applications for food, cash or medical assistance.
- NOTE: If you are visiting the website for the very first time, you are required to create a new account. Once done, then you can log in to complete the step described above.
- Once you submit your application online, you will receive a telephone interview to confirm your application.
- Then, wait for not less than 30 days to get the response.
Access Florida Number
The My Access Florida phone number is +1 866-762-2237. You can call the My ACCESS customer service number if you need any further assistance with My Access Florida benefit. The customer service agents are always available to attend to you from 8 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday.
Like I said before, the ACCESS Florida benefits Program is organized for those who are truly poor or affected by hurricane Irma right now. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and colleagues on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus to help save a life today.