What is Apple Pay?Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service designed by Apple. Inc. Furthermore, it's easy and works with the Apple devices you use every day. With Apple Pay App, you can make secure purchases in stores, in apps, and also on the web.
Apple Pay CompatibilityLike i said before, it works with the Apple devices you use every day. This app is compatible with iOS devices such as iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and the Apple Watch.
What You Need To Start Using This AppBelow are what are required before you start using Apple pay.
- An eligible iOS device.
- A supported card from a participating card issuer or bank.
- The latest versions of iOS, watchOS or macOS.
- An Apple ID signed in to iCloud.
How You Can Setup Your Apple Account On Your iPhoneFollow the below step guide to setup your account on an iPhone and start making contactless payments.
- Go to the wallet and add a debit or credit card by tapping the plus at the top right-hand corner of your phone.
- To add a new card, follow the steps shown on this article. If the card is already registered with your iTunes account, then you will be asked to provide its security code.
- Press on Next. Then your information will now be verified by your bank or card issuer and decide if your card can be added to Apple pay.
- Once you verify your card, tap Next. Start enjoying transactions with Apple-pay.
How To Add A Card On Your iPad
- Go to Settings, Wallet and then Apple Pay.
- Tap on Add Credit or Debit Card.4
- To add a new card, kindly follow the on-screen steps. If the card is already registered with your iTunes account, then provide its security code.
- Tap Next. Your bank or card issuer will verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay.
- After your bank or issuer verifies your card, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.
Step Guide To Add A Card To Your Apple Watch
- Go to the watch app on your iPhone and go to the My watch tab.
- Tap on wallet and Apple pay.
- Just follow the steps to add a card.
- Once done, click on Next. Your information will now be verified by your bank or card issuer and decide if your card can be added to Apple pay.
- After verifying your card, tap Next. Then start using it to run your transactions.
Steps To Add A Card To Your Macbook Pro With Touch ID
- Using your MacBook Pro with Touch ID, go to the system preferences, wallet then Apple-pay.
- Tap on add card.
- Now, follow the step guide to add a new card. If the system request you to add the card that you use with iTunes, just provide its security code.
- Click on Next. Your information will now be verified by your bank or card issuer and decide if your card can be added to Apple-pay.
- After verifying your card, tap Next. Start enjoying transactions with Apple pay.
How secure is Apple Pay App?The app is a very secure mobile payment app, which is easier and safer than using a plastic credit or debit card for transactions. Any transactions made require authentication by Touch ID or your passcode. When using your Apple watch, it will require your passcode anytime you put on your watch. Your Identity, card number and transaction details at the stores, are not shared with the merchant.