AOL Mail is not only a free webmail service, but also a popular webmail service in the world. This page will give you a detailed guide step for AOL Mail Login. But note that to access the AOL mail service, you must first create an account with AOL before you login.
AOL Mail is a free web-based email service provided by AOL and it’s owned by Verizon Communications. Furthermore, AOL also provide News, Entertainment, Finance, Games, shop, lifestyle related information in its web page.
Coming to the web-based email service which it provides to users, they also back it up with unlimited storage for the AOL Mail users. Along side with other amazing features which other web-mail providers such as Outlook (or Hotmail), Yahoo and Gmail could not offer.
ALSO SEE: How To Login Frontier Webmail
How Can I Create an AOL Email Account?
Before you proceed to create an email account with AOL, first, you visit the official homepage AOL, which is www.AOL.com. Then fill some required information. Once you are done, your AOL Mail email address should have the @aol.com suffix. Furthermore, there are other domain options which are available.
Step Guide For Aol Mail Sign Up
- Visit www.aolmail.com
- On the sign up form, enter your First Name (Your real first name) and your Last Name (Your real surname).
- Pick your unqic Username. Just chosen AOL Mail login name and the prefix for your new email address.
- Type your Password. Ensure you choose the password that will protect your account. So you have to combine it with alphabet, numbers, character, to get a strong password.
- Now, enter your Date of Birth, Gender, Postcode or ZIP code.
- Next, choose a security question from a pre-set list, provide answer to the question which you have choose.
- Enter your Mobile Phone Number. This helps to keep your account secure.
- Type in your alternative email address, if any. This can also help keep this account secure.
- Once you are done filling all the required information, click ‘Sign Up’ to complete the registration.
Provided you have been gotten your AOL Mail ID, you can now proceed to sign in with your ID, through www.aolmail.com login.
AOL Mail Login Procedure | www.aolmail.com login
- Go to the AOL Mail sign in page
- On the first box, enter your Username.
- Next, type in your password.
- Click on the Remember Me only if you are using your personal computer. But if you are using a public or shared computer, don’t check the box.
- Then, click on Sign in button for you to access your email account.
Provided your Username and password are typed in correctly, You should be able to get sign in at the once.
SEE ALSO: Login Gmail Account Steps
How To recover AOL Mail Login Forgot Password
Your password is very important, because it grants you access to your account. But if you have forgotten your password, just follow the steps below to recover it as soon as possible.
- Click the link which says ‘Forgot Password? on the sign in page.
- You will be taken to the password recovery page.
- Then, enter your username or email address, and click next.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions, and when done, your password will be reset and the new password will be securely sent to you. So can gain access to your account again.
Remember to send your feedback about Aol Mail Sign Up by using the comment box below. Feel free to reach us if you have any problem regarding to AOL Mail Login. Also don’t forget to share this article to help enrich your friends.