- Coverages for delays
- Medical expenses
- Lost luggage
READ MORE: Florida Disaster Food Assistance ProgramNOTE: AIG travel insurance policyholders can access their policy online via the Travel Guard website at www.travelguard.com.
AIG Travel Insurance Login Via www.travelguard.com
- To get started with AIG Travel Insurance Login, kindly go to the Travel Guard website travelguard.com.
- Click on the sign in to agentlink as seen at the top right side of the page.
- Enter your account ID and press the Go link.
- To view your policy, enter your policy number, last name, and current email address. Click the ‘Retrieve’ button.
- Once done, a link to your policy information will be sent to the email address which you specified.
How To Make Changes to Your AIG Travel Insurance PolicyTo make changes, click the ‘Modify Policy’ link. Then provide the following information into the first section of the form:
- Policy number
- Name of person requesting changes
- Name of insured
- Phone number of insured
- Contact email address
SEE ALSO: Nordstrom Employee Login GuideNote: To make a new payment on your policy, check the ‘Apply New Payment’ box and enter your payment details (amount, card/bank numbers, etc.).
How to File AIG Travel Insurance ClaimVisit the AIG travel claims website at https://www-272.aig.com/travelfnol Then click the ‘Log In’ link to access your account and begin the online claims process. You can call the customer service line, if you need assistance with your online account or have questions about your policy. Dail 1-800-826-4919 (international callers need to dial 1-715-345-0505).