Currently, TD Bank Gift Card has made it more convenience and satisfaction for customers as it saves them time from frequent visits to bank to make any transactions for their expenditures. Furthermore, TD Bank Gift Card provides you the best platform to make online purchases. So, feel free to use and make purchases at a retail store, by phone or online.
Now, if you have not gotten your own Card today, rush now and visit a local TD Bank. Or you can call the Customer Service to get TD Bank Visa Gift Card.
MORE ABOUT TD BANK GIFT CARD
The cards are visa prepaid cards issued to customers as gift, for visiting the bank for the very first time. You can proceed to activate TD bank gift cards online, and once done, you can now make purchases online through your Smartphone or pc, provided you have internet connection.
How To Activate TD Bank Gift Card via www.tdbank.com/giftcardinfo
- Once you have received your card, visit www.tdbank.com/giftcardinfo with your device connected to the internet.
- On the homepage, click on the option ‘ACTIVATE MY CARD’
- Enter the card number which can be seen on your visa prepaid card.
- NOTE: The last 6 digits of the card will also contain the temporary password that is given by the TD bank. You can change the password after the activation of the gift card.
- Once done, click on ‘CONTINUE’ button to proceed
- Next, you will be required to enter your own 3 digit security code and expiration date and as well set your 4 digit pin code to successfully activate your card online.
SEE ALSO: How To Activate New Capital One Card
Moreover, you may call TD Bank Customer Service 24/7 if you need help at 1-888-294-2249. Furthermore, you may also call the number and request a replacement card if you lost or misplace your card.
Remember to send your feedback about TD BANK GIFT CARD by using the comment box below. Feel free to reach us if you have any problem regarding to how to activate TD BANK GIFT CARD. Also don’t forget to share this article with your friends and colleagues on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus to help enrich your friends.