SEE ALSO: List of Commercial Banks in chinaFirst, you need to enroll in Capital one online banking, before you will be able to activate your card online. The best of it is that capital one Online backing saves your money and time, as you don't have to visit a bank and wait for service. To enroll is very easy and it don't take you much time. With Capital One online banking, you can perform many activities including:
- View checking, savings and money market statements and sign up for paper suppression
- Stop payment on a check
- View and print check images
- Order copies of paid checks and statements (should you need something more than a check image or online statement)
- Reorder checks
- Update e-mail address
How Can You Activate Your New Capital One CardProvided your device is connected to Internet access, ensure you have your Capital One account number, Social Security Number (SSN) or Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), a valid e-mail address ready. Also keep your most recently issued credit card near you, to view the 3-digit security code on the back.
Step Guide To Activate New Capital One Card
- Visit the Capital One official website at www.capitalone.com/activate.
- Type in your username and password to sign in, then click on the green "sign in" button on the left side.
- Next, click the green button which says "Yes, I'm Ready" to continue, only if you have everything you need to enroll in online banking.
- Now kindly complete the required information such as account type, account number, SSN, Date of birth, and so on as required. Click on the "Continue to Step 2" to proceed.
- Finish the online activation process by following the step instruction.
RELATED: Wells Fargo CareerAlso, if you don't want to activate your card via www.capitalone.com/activate you as well activate your card by calling 1-800-678-7820. For customers in Canada, call 1-800-655-5646 to activate your card.