By visiting jetbluemastercard.com/activate website, Jet Blue Cardholder can easily Activate Jet Blue Card online. The process is very easy and straight forward provided you follow the step guide instruction on this page.
Barclays is a multinational investment bank and financial services company. Furthermore, in addition to investment banking, Barclays mainly focuses on four principal businesses which include the following:
- Corporate Banking
- Personal Banking
- Investment Management
- Wealth Management.
Furthermore, the company is well known for offering a wide range of credit cards. One of the popular cards offered by the bank is JetBlue MasterCards.
However, Barclays offers four different JetBlue MasterCards ranging from the following:
- JetBlue World MasterCard
- JetBlue Plus World Elite MasterCard
- JetBlue Rewards World Elite MasterCard
- JetBlue Business MasterCard
After receiving a JetBlue Master credit card, you will need to activate it at jetbluemastercard.com/activate before using it for making online or offline purchases and payments.
Provided you follow the instructions as stated on this page, you will be able to activate your JetBlue MasterCard without stress.
How to Sign Up for Barclays Online Account Access?
Before activating your JetBlue Mastercard at jetbluemastercard.com/activate, it is suggested to sign up for online account access. Although you can activate your JetBlue Mastercard without signing into your Online Access account, but you must have an Online Access Account to manage your card. Kindly follow these steps to know how to set up an online access account.
- Access the Barclays Online Access signup page.
- Enter the following information:
- Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Account Number
- Current Occupation
- Are you a United States Citizen?
- Then, click on the Continue button.
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the signup process.
- Your online access account is now created.
- Steps to Activate JetBlue Mastercard at jetbluemastercard.com/activate
Now that you have set up the online access for your JetBlue Mastercard, you can proceed with the below-mentioned methods to activate your card.
jetbluemastercard.com/activate Step Guide
- Navigate to the JetBlue Mastercard activation page – jetbluemastercard.com/activate.
- Tap the Activate my card now option if you are a New card member and don’t have online access.
- However, if you are an Existing card member, enter your username and password in the prompted fields and tap Log in.
- Once logged in, enter the requested information like the last four digits of your social security number, Birthdate, Security Code, etc., to complete the activation process.
- Your JetBlue Mastercard is now active, and you can start using it for making desired purchases and payments wherever Mastercard is accepted.
More About JetBlue MasterCards
Here are the JetBlue MasterCards offered by Barclays –
Blue World MasterCard
- Annual Fee: None
- Signup Offer: 15,000 points when you spend $1,000 within the first three months of receiving the card.
- Rewards: 3x JetBlue, 2x groceries and dining, 1x everywhere else
JetBlue Plus World Elite MasterCard
- Annual Fee: $99
Signup Bonus: Get 40,000 points when you spend $1,000 within the first 3-months of receiving the card.
- Rewards: 6x JetBlue, 2x dining and groceries, 1x everywhere else. You can also get 5,000 bonus points each time you renew and pay the annual fee.
ALSO SEE: How to Login Canadian Western Bank Online Banking
World Elite Master Card Benefits
- Get access to MasterCard Luxury Hotels & Resorts, including more than 2,000+ luxury hotels worldwide.
- Experience MasterCard Travel & Lifestyle Services, which comprises private jet, cruise lines, saving on airfare, airport concierge, chauffeured card, car rentals, tours, vacation packages, etc.
- Get a 10% discount with one fine stay (an elite home-sharing service).
- Get a $10 Lyft credit every month when you complete five rides every month.
JetBlue Rewards World Elite MasterCard (for previous Amex members only)
- Annual fee: $40
- Rewards: 4x JetBlue, 2x dining and groceries, 1x everywhere else.
JetBlue Business MasterCard
The JetBlue Business MasterCard is almost similar to JetBlue Plus Card. The only exception here is that this card provides a 2x bonus for office supplies instead of groceries.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to report a lost/stolen card?
You can report your lost or stolen card by calling Barclays Customer Service at 888 232 0780. Your card will be blocked right away. Make sure to be ready with the following details:
– Details of your recent credit card activity.
– Place, time, and date when you lost your credit card.
– Police report information for your stolen card (if available).
Up to what amount can I transfer my balance? Is there any limit?
You are allowed to transfer any amount available in your credit limit. However, it is recommended to keep sufficient credit to make payment of any fees or interest charges that may be levied.
How can I get my credit limit increased?
– Sign in to your online access account on your phone/pc.
– Go to the Services tab.
– Next, select Request Credit Line Increase.
– Follow the on-screen prompts. That’s it.
Where can I make the payment of my credit card through Mail?
You can make your credit card payment via Mail at the following addresses:
Card Services, P.O. Box 60517, City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
Credit Card Payments, P.O. Box 13337, Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337