If you want to earn cash back on all purchases you make, then Bluebird Card is your best option. In order to use your card, you have to activate it online. Should in case you are looking for Bluebird Card activation process, then you are in the right place. Follow the simple instruction in this post to successfully activate Bluebird card online by visiting www.bluebird.com/activate.
Activating your Bluebird card online is not a difficult task provided you follow the useful instructions steps guide in this article, you will successfully activate your card online without hassle.
Benefits For Bluebird Card Activation
- No monthly or transaction fees, and several free ways to add money to the card.
- Extensive, free ATM network.
- Comes with valuable perks and services from American Express.
- Free withdrawals at Moneypass ATMs.
- Bluebird can be used almost anywhere that American Express is accepted.
- Access customer service 24/7.
- Enjoy emergency roadside assistance, purchase protection, shopping and entertainment offers.
Step Guide To Activate Bluebird Card @ www.bluebird.com/activate
- Visit the bluebird Card activation page at www.bluebird.com/activate
- If you have not yet registered your online account, proceed to the company’s website and click on “Register Your Card” button and then enter your 15 digits Temporary Card Number, your 4 digits Security Code Number and your Personal Information. After that, follow instructions to successfully register your card.
- Once successfully registered, proceed to log in by entering your username and password that you have created during your Bluebird card registration.
- Then click the green “Continue” button to log in your account and complete the activation process following the onscreen instructions.
After activation, the card will be all ready to use and you can access all the card features such as add funds through direct deposit, withdraw cash, pay bills, ATM access, order and send checks, track the balance and transaction history, mobile check capture, membership benefits and more.
With your bluebird Card activated, you can comfortably withdraw your money at any ATM nationwide accepting American Expres Cards among them Money Pass network which has over 24,000 ATMs.