ALSO SEE: Charges for Bank Wire Transfer
Bank of America EDD Debit Card Benefits:
- 24/7 access to your funds.
- Make bill payment with your card.
- No need to wait again for checks in the mail.
- Make your purchase up to the amount available on your card, everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Withdraw cash at any BOA network ATM free without charges, and two free withdrawals per benefit deposit at non-network ATMs, get access to point of sale terminals, and at Visa banks and credit unions.
- Make direct deposit transfers to a checking or savings account.
How To Activate Bank of America EDD Debit Card at www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard
- Go to the Bank of America EDD Debit Card official website at www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard
- On the homepage, click on the "Activate my Card" button.
- Type in your card number and expiration date
- Next, click ‘Continue’ to finish the whole process.
- Also, you can as well activate by phone. Just dail 1-866-692-9374 (voice) or 1-866-656-5913 (TTY).
How to Check your Balance in your EDD Debit Card Account:It's very important that you perform a balance inquiry before performing a transaction. This will enable you know how much money is available in your account. There are four option which you can use to chck your balance. (1). You may call the toll-free customer service number at 1-866-692-9374. (2). You may do a balance inquiry at an ATM. (3). Check your balance in your EDD Debit Card account online at America EDD Debit Card website. (4). Mobile text and e-mail alerts for daily balance and low balance are also available. All you need do is to sign up for alerts by logging in to your account and selecting Alert Setting and Alert Options under Profile.