Subway is one of the most popular food chain company in the world. Subway cardholder can visit nearby subway fast food restaurant and purchase delicious items by using their subway card. Subway Card is the discount card for the customers of Subway restaurants by visiting www.MySubwayCard.com.
Whenever you purchase any of its delicious items or place an online order for doorstep delivery, you will earn rewards points which remain collected in a separate account and can be redeemed on your request for further getting free of cost chips, drinks and variety of sandwich from the company side as a gift.
READ MORE: Claim AT&T Rewards from AT&T Reward Center
So, in this article, you will see the procedure to activate your Subway card in order to avail all the benefits and manage your account in a simple and easy way. But first, you need to register at their official site, in order to successfully activate your subway card.
Subway Card Registration & Activation at www.www.MySubwayCard.com
The account registration process involves providing your name, date of birth, zip code, email address etc.
- Visit the official Subway website
- At the top of the page, you will see the login/sign up option. Just click on it to proceed.
- Next, fill in all required information, such as your name, mobile number, and accurate email address.
- After that, provide the security Answer to the question and also remember it for future reference.
- Now, type in your PIN and card number in the provided field.
- To complete the process, provide your permanent address, DOB, and type of gender and click on create account button.
- Now, you can login to your account and click on the icon that says, “Add new card. Once the new page opens, kindly input your card details and submit.
More from NobVibe