The Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency (Access) Florida system allows individuals to connect with the system public assistance information 24/7, through the online application and My Access Account. The program is managed on the local level by the Florida Department of Children and Families.
On this page, you will learn the My Access Florida Login process. Once you login to your My Access Florida Account, you can manage your account, as well as carry out functions like:
- Applying for assistance (food assistance, temporary cash assistance, medicaid).
- Checking on the status of your application
- Access additional information regarding your current benefits.
- Get information regarding your EBT Card.
- Reporting a change
- Requesting additional benefits
- Check current EBT card balance and card transaction history.
Remember that the Access program helps to promote strong and financially self-sufficient communities. They determine eligibility for food, cash and medical assistance for individuals and families with low income to help towards economic recovery.
SEE ALSO: Access Florida Benefits Online
Follow the step guide instruction below to login to your My Access Florida account and access benefits.
Step Guide For My Access Florida Login at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
- With your device, visit www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
- On the homepage, click on the login MyACCESS Account button, just as seen on the image below.
- Once the My Access Florida login portal opens, enter your User ID
- Next, type in your Password.
- Once you have entered your login details, click the Sign In button and you’ll be directed to your My Access Florida Account right away.
If you have forgotten your My Access Florida Account User ID or Password, click on the “Forgotten Password” link and follow the screen instruction to retrieve your password.
For any questions, comments, or concerns regarding to MyAccess Florida Login, please drop your feedback in the comments section below. We love to hear from you!