- Applying for assistance (food assistance, temporary cash assistance, medicaid).
- Checking on the status of your application
- Access additional information regarding your current benefits.
- Get information regarding your EBT Card.
- Reporting a change
- Requesting additional benefits
- Check current EBT card balance and card transaction history.
SEE ALSO: Access Florida Benefits OnlineFollow the step guide instruction below to login to your My Access Florida account and access benefits.
Step Guide For My Access Florida Login at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
- With your device, visit www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
- On the homepage, click on the login MyACCESS Account button, just as seen on the image below.
- Once the My Access Florida login portal opens, enter your User ID
- Next, type in your Password.
- Once you have entered your login details, click the Sign In button and you’ll be directed to your My Access Florida Account right away.