- To Pay for a license
- Paying an ambulance bill
- Paying a parking ticket and paying city taxes
- Applying for an event permit
- To Apply for housing assistance
- Applying for a fishing license and many more.
ALSO SEE: Florida Disaster Food Assistance ProgramTo request for Jacksonville citizen services online, you need to visit the City of Jacksonville website with a device connected to the internet.
Step Guide To Access City of Jacksonville Services Online Via www.coj.net
- With your device, visit www.coj.net
- At the City of Jacksonville website, you will see at the menu, links like ‘Government’, ‘Living’, ‘Business’, ‘Visitors’, ‘Transparency’ and ‘Online Services’.
- Kindly click on the ‘Online Services’ link.
- Then, click on the link for the specific online service you wish to procure.
DISASTER RECOVERY RESOURCES
Food & Shelter:
- Shelters: For the most recent updated information on shelters, call 1-904-630-CITY or 2-1-1.
- Food Resources: For food pantry locations, call 1-904-630-CITY or 2-1-1.
- American Red Cross: 1-800-768-8048 (toll free) and 1-904-358-8091 (local) – for shelter info / www.redcross.org/local/florida/north-florida/local-chapters/northeast-florida
- Salvation Army: 1-904-356-8641 – for shelter and food / www.salvationarmyusa.org
- Prime Osborn Convention Center (1000 Water St. – 32204): Open for the general public to “cool off”. It has access to Internet and charging stations. 9 am - 9 pm through September 17th.
Property Damage:FEMA: If you have damage to your property as a result of Hurricane Irma, please contact FEMA @ 1-800-621-FEMA (3362); TTY 1-800-462-7585; www.fema.gov; www.disasterassistance.gov