Currently, AARP life insurance policyholders can now access their account online at the New York Life/AARP joint website www.nylaarp.com. Through the AARP life insurance login page, AARP policyholders can:
- View/print detailed policy information
- Make payments
- Download forms
- Update account information
- File a claim
Over the years, AARP has been rated as one of the largest special interest membership groups currently operating in the United States. On this article are step by step guide for aarp login, and as well file a claim.
ALSO SEE: Progressive Renters Insurance Login
Furthermore, if you don’t have an online account with the AARP life insurance, kindly follow the guide below to get one for your policy.
AARP life insurance login Guide | How To Login www.nylaarp.com
- Kindly go to the AARP homepage at the nylaarp.com
- Click the ‘Customer Service’ link located at the top of the page.
- Press the ‘Online Account Access’ to be taken to the sign-in form.
- In the first field of the login box, kindly enter your username, then enter your account password into the second input field.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button to sign in to your account.
Forgot your Password? Follow These Steps to recover it
If you have forgotten your account password or having issues login into your account, then follow the steps below to change your account password.
- On the main sign-in page, kindly click/press the ‘Forgot your password?’ link.
- Next, enter your email address or username and click ‘Continue.’
- Kindly follow the on-screen instructions to reset your account password, then set a new password.
How to Create the AARP Account | www.nylaarp.com
- Still on the sign-in page, click the ‘Create a New Account’ link.
- Once the three-step registration form opens, fill in the form with your last name, DOB, last four SSN digits, certificate number and email address.
- After completing the form, Click ‘Continue’ to proceed to the next step.
- Now, select your account details which include your username, password/security credentials.
How to Make a AARP life insurance Claim | TAARP life insurance Claims
You can report a new claim or check for an update to an existing claim by calling 1-800-695-5165. This phone line is open Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM, and Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Furthermore, you can download the claim packet, and fill out all required information, then mail it to the following address:
New York Life Ins. Co. AARP Operations
Attention: Claims Department
P.O. Box 30713
Tampa, FL 33630-3713
NOTE: Life insurance claims require a certified death certificate in order to successfully be processed.